About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello!

Greetings to all of you who may be checking my blog for the first time! I hope there are a lot over you since I just got back from a trip to California where I handed out over 200 prayer cards with this web address on it!

I am back in Cork, Ireland and I must admit I am still adjusting. Don't get me wrong I love being here but it is so cold! I mean cold! And I'm told it had actually warmed up the last few days! And then there is the time difference... 8 hours ahead of California time! My second night I didn't fall asleep until 6am! That would be 10pm CA time. I'm getting better but jet lag is not fun. Usually I'm able to will myself into submission to the time reality I am physically in but not this time!

I have many things to do:
Update email contacts
Missions Newsletter Update
Sort through photos
Meet with Pastor Mike
Call my parents
Go grocery shopping

I plan to get all this an more done this week! So to all you newbies, expect an email from me in the next week! And some more posts as I sort through the photos and events of my 5 week trip!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment