About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

California #1

So this a welcome to those of you have have picked up my prayer card. Welcome! I have had this blog since being in Ireland but am sorry to say was not so great at up dates.
It's the typical self conscience blogger deal; "No one wants to hear about how I went to the grocery store." "Who reads this thing anyway" "No one cares".
But since being in California I have realized how loved and prayed for I am! You do care! So my New Year's resolution is to blog more. (I did make this last year, but lets be honest most resolutions take a few years to stick! ;)
So thank you to all of you who have been praying for me and who intent to pray for me in the future! I can truly attest to the blessings of God in my life over the last year and I know it is largely due to those who have been faithfully praying for me (shout out to Calvary Chapel Santa Maria Monday night missions prayer group!)
Right now I am siting in my dear friends house in San Diego after the Calvary Chapel Missions Conference in Murrieta. I will visit a bit then head back to Santa Barbara. I am really tired but it the good kind of tired. The tired that comes from talking to amazing people all week. Meeting new friend and re-connecting with old ones. So I'm going to keep this one short but expect more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment