About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time well spent!

Well after 5 weeks in California I'm heading back to Ireland! All in all it has been a really good trip. Holidays with my family, missions conference, visiting friends, family and churches. All good stuff! But I am eager to get back to my life and work in Cork. So please pray that I make all my connections including my train from Dublin to Cork. And pray that I'm able to transition easily back into the time zone, the weather and work mode!
Thank you all for your faithful prayers!

1 comment:

  1. bon voyage mon amie (safe travels my friend)...i really enjoy your blog - keep it up! my mom told me you were at skyline and you said hi - hope to see you somewhere in europe sometime soon - love lindsey

    ReplyDelete