About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jet Laggin' with a Cape

So I'm still fighting the Jet Lag monster. It is nearly 1am and I'm not tired. I could start on a number of projects but I don't want to stay up to 4 am! So I thought I'd shoot out a quick post since I am on a roll for updating my blog!

Though I did a lot of shopping in California when I got back in Cork I still had the shopping bug. Ladies you know what I mean! A few days ago i trotted down to Penny's. Penny's is the best store ever for a missionary. It's a store filled with cheap clothes and accessories that you can also find great treasures in. I found a cape.

Not a super hero, bright red one. But a jersey, navy blue hooded one. And I have to saw it is my favorite new item of clothing! It is the comfy-est coat! Plus it has the added whimsy of being a cape! I think it may just help be get though the rest of the winter!

Anyway, don't want to go on and on about a cape cause that would be just too silly. I just am so excited to have a fun cosy new warming device that is cute to boot!
Hopefully I'll have some pictures of it soon!

2 comments:

  1. ooh how very Jane Austen of you...can't wait for the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aan-sofie, your blogs make me laugh and smile - thank you! to infinity and beyond...oh wait, he didn't have a cape - never mind. Love you! Love Linz

    ReplyDelete