About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sick Bay

Eoin and I playing when he was sick with the chicken pox

So I've been out of commission since Wednesday night. I just have the common cold but it has really beat me up. So as I've been sitting here in my room for the last 48 hours I've had lots of time to think, to read, to update my iPod and to think of all the things I miss from America. Truly I can do just fine with what this wonderful has to offer. But there are a few things that take my fancy and tickle my taste buds that are not found in Europe.
If anyone reading this is overtaken by the Christmas spirit of giving and wished to bless me with a little package from abroad I would be most stoked!

  • Goldfish Crackers - The rainbow colored ones, cause the purple ones taste best!
  • Cold Cream - Ponds or generic brand, I feel like an old lady using this but it is the best makeup remover!
  • Extra Polar Ice Gum - The little blue dots are so fun!
  • Suave Rave Pump Hairspray - Most of the hair spray here is aerosol, and I prefer a pump, plus the Rave smell reminds me of high school!
  • DayQuil/NyQuil - The capsules not the liquid, medicines like this you have to go to a pharmacy to get
  • Trader Joes Chocolate covered Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites - pure bliss!
  • Bobby Pins - I think Goody or Conair makes the one with no slip grip, a style must!
  • Dr Scholls For Her Comfort Insoles - I do a lot of walking here!
  • and last any puzzles for playing with Eoin. He is 4 years old, so maybe nothing with more than 20 pieces.
Thank you so much for reading and if you want to send one one and any of these things please send to:
Aan-Sofie Guzik
46 Ardfallen Terrace
Cork City, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment