About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Room

This is my room in Ireland! I have been blessed to live in a great house and have a spacious room at an affordable price! Here are the pictures! I plan to to some decorating but that is an expense that is way down on my list of need!


My closet and chair. And of course the holy flag of Sweden. ;)


The view from my window! Not amazing but it gets good light in the morning!


My dresser and bed! Luckily the room came furnished!


My nice big bed with my Gustav Klimt curtain. He is one of my favorite artists!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say, nice Gustav Klimt. I remembered my art history. And Per would be so proud of that glorious flag.

    ReplyDelete