About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good Day

Yesterday was a great day! I showered in my house! Went to tea with a lady from our church. The tea was in support of Cork Penny Dinners, a soup kitchen in town. At the tea, I met the Mayor's wife, Tanya Murphy and we chatted a few lines. Then I found a cute new store/boutique and bought a friend the perfect Christmas gift. Next I went home and started cooking a traditional Swedish dish. A potato casserole type thing, it turned out great! Then I went to the Neglia's to watch Eoin. He was in a good mood and sweet if not a little hyper! We played and did muscle therapy. I minded him while Mike went to a prayer meeting. He would stay in bed so to get him to settle down I had to lie in bed with him, I almost fell asleep! Then I came home and cleaned my room!
A wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Your heart towards others warms my heart. How lucky are they to have you there.

    ReplyDelete