About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

Proof of ODC


Here is the proof of my official dual citizenship!

You can't smile in your pass photo but you can smile while holding it!

Still in sweden, going back to Germany on Monday with this beauty in my hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment