About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Flying on a Jet Plane

Well I'm off to Ireland! I bought my ticket and I leave Tuesday! I am so excited and can't wait to breathe in that fresh Irish air, or should that be aer?
Anyway I'm going to be staying with the pastor and his family when I get there but I need to start looking for a place to live. Please pray that a good situation will come up. I will update more when I get there. There is not going on much now except packing, saying goodbye and delicious croissants with nutella!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you! You must take pictures when you get there! I so long to visit Ireland, and with you there I really have no excuse. You are in my prayers my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be praying for you. You will be such a blessing to the church there and the people of Ireland.
    Terry & Mia

    ReplyDelete