About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where is she now?

What Happened to Aan-Sofie?


Not much! I’ve been in Europe, Germany specifically, for 2 weeks now. My last couple weeks in California we so busy and chaotic so I was very grateful to be home and just sleep in my old bed! Mom and Dad were quick to plug me in though; the day after I got here I helped cook lunch at the Bible College! I’ve also helped out in the school’s cafe and other little errands. It has been a blast to listen to my dad teach one Sunday and to go to his classes. My mom is also teaching a class and it was a joy to attend!

My birthday was the 7th, so we had a little party with my old friends here and that was really great. I’ve also been able to get together with some of them for coffee dates. So much fun! Other than that, I’ve really been taking the time to rest, reflect and rejuvenate.


Passport Update:

Some of you may know that I’m actually in Germany to not only visit my parents but to renew my Swedish passport. This is turning out to be quite a process and unfortunately we can’t do it from Frankfurt (which is only an hour away). Our options are to go to Sweden or to Berlin. I’d would have to fly either way. So it looks like I’m going to Sweden! My grandparent live in the centre of Gothenburg and they can help me with the paper work. Plus I get to visit them! I will probably be there a week and I’m looking forward to it! Sweden is very much on my heart for the Lord. I’m hoping to get to meet people and pray over the city.


Cork Update:

Since I can’t go to Cork until I have my passport I am obviously not there now! I’m itching to go there and have just been praying for the city, the church, the pastor and myself. I will have to get a place to live on my own so I’ve been looking online at apartments and rooms; no luck yet. Please be praying that I find a good situation. Low rent, good location, decent room, and nice neighbors!


That is pretty much it! I’ll probably send another update like this from Sweden. Thank you so much for reading this and for taking an interest in my life of serving God. I pray you are well where you are and enjoying the blessings of God in whatever form.


Thank you again for reading!

And here are my prayer needs in short:

  • Filling of God’s grace and spirit
  • Passport
  • Sweden trip
  • Living arrangements in Ireland
  • Financial support

No comments:

Post a Comment