About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

3 Week Tour!

Hi Everyone! I'm writing this as I'm packing for my 3 week European trip! I leave tomorrow for Sweden where I will be first in Stockholm for a conference and then go to Gothenburg to visit family. There are two awesome things about this trip, first the Neglia's are coming!, and second my parents will be there! I'm so happy to get to spend some quality time with both!
Then from Sweden I will go to Germany, to Siegen to meet up with the group that is driving to Austria for the Calvary Missions Conference! I 'll be in Austria for a week then back to Siegen for 4 days to hang out with friends! Then back to ireland!
This will be an amazing trip to say the least! I'm so looking forward to it!

Some prayer request while I'm traveling!:
Safety and Sanity!
Money for extra expenses
Blesses family and friend time
and most of all that I would return to Ireland refreshed and blessed by God!

Thank you! and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment