About Me

My photo
About me. . . I am a California native with strong European background and upbringing. I am a Christian who believes in being active in my faith. I have been involved with missions since 2003 and hope do continue doing this for the rest of my life. If you're reading this blog hopefully you know me or know of me and have taken an interest in following me and the work of God throughout Europe. Keep reading and checking in for updates! If you would like to receive my newsletter personally please email me! aansofie.guzik@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Live by Faith
Just do it. Just trust. Well. . . . yeah. But this then than and there is this thing. . . .
I don't want my ability to do ministry to be hindered by circumstances or money but it's hard to not get discouraged when things are happening. Or at least happening like you expected. I will trust that God will provide. I will trust that His ways are not my ways. And I will trust that He is in control, He is my defender, He is my refuge.
I am thoroughly convinced that it is the Lord's will for me to go back into missions and to go to Ireland to serve in Cork. I am determined to live and act like I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment